10 FINDS 2010
Based on around 400 customer entries collected during January 2011 via written ballots, email, facebook & Survey Monkey. Results are not scientific and are representative of the customers who participated in this event.
Some categories are tied because they were too close to call. Merchandise within categories may be new or used.
1. ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
5. PERSONAL CARE ITEMS
6. HOME DECOR
10. VIDEO GAMES
OTHER NOTABLE FLEA MARKET FINDS
* Two-headed turtle skeleton
* Friends (multiple entries)
* Adorable Dog Coat
* Album Bowl
* Hair Tinsel
* "St. Joseph statue to sell my home- it worked!"
* "Meat press, I've been looking for years!"
* WWII Items
* “Found my mother’s glassware to complete my set.”
* Jamaican walking stick
* “Bought a clock for $1000 that I sold for $6000”
* “An Oriental silk block print. Paid $4.50 & found it’s worth $300!”
* Crazy hats
* Stuffed animals
* “ I found a Carson Pirie Scott North Room Camel Hair coat for $5!! Love it!”
* Handmade purses
* “I work in a retirement home and found earrings for all the women. Thanks.”
* “ Amazing floral oil paintings from Bossman!! Plus, his wife is so sweet!”
* “Classic Metallica framed portrait! Rock on! $1”
* “ Incredible old shell frame. Wonderful metal flowers”
These comments sum it up:
v “ I found friends at Wolff’s Flea Market. There is nothing better in this world than having friends. So, I would say the thing I found at Wolff’s Flea Market is friends.” Sam
“ Great prices”
“Many good deals in a fun place”
It looks like every merchandise category is covered and that customers are looking for it all!
Keep up the good work!