WOLFF’S FLEA MARKET
1775 N. Rand Rd, Palatine
(Just north of Dundee)
GRAND RE-OPENING WOLFF'S INDOOR MARKET PALATINE ON NOVEMBER 6!
With fall is upon us and the outdoor market closing for the season on October 30, you can still visit your favorite flea market-Wolff's Flea Market. Our indoor location in Palatine remains open every Saturday and Sunday. This busy northwest suburban destination is only about 20 minutes northwest of the Allstate Arena and has been open for 2 years. You'll find many of your favorite vendors and some new ones too!
Both monthly reserved and daily walk-in spaces are available in Palatine and we are very excited about the 2011/2012 season! This season there will be an area of the market designated specifically for non-reserved vendors. Please refer to Vendor/Seller Rules at wolffs.com for merchandise information, and call us with questions if you are interested in a reserving a space. Be sure to subscribe to our online Newsletter and find us on facebook for more frequent updates.
Saturday October 29: Join us in Palatine for Halloween Festivities! Kids in costume get in FREE. Giant pumpkin & all day trick-or-treating! Costume Parade at 2pm. Win prizes for the 5 best costumes!
Sunday November 6: Grand Re-Opening day in Palatine! We are planning many special events including raffles, food, music and special giveaways. For more details please go to wolffs.com and check the "Upcoming Events" link.
FLEA MARKET INFORMATION:
1. Hours: Saturdays and Sundays, 8:00am -4:00pm (open for vendors at 6:00 am).
a) Reservation/Storage: (non-refundable) $70 per month for the first space, $60 for the second space, $55
for the 3rd space.
b) B. Daily Fee: Regular Space - Saturday $22, Sunday $28
Corner/Wall - Saturday $27, Sunday $33
3. Additional Fees
a) Electricity: $2 per day
b) Table Rental: $6 per day, $10 per weekend (6’ tables)
c) Saturday overnight storage for non-reserved vendors: $4
d) Customer Admission: $1 for adults, .50 for seniors and children 6-12, under 6 free.
4. Every weekend, non-reserved spaces will also be available on a first come first serve basis.
5. Spaces are 12’ X 8’ (12’ front)
6. Vendors storing merchandise are required to pay their daily rental fee whether they are present or not.
7. The Village of Palatine requires that all vendors supply us with their name and address, which will also be given to Palatine. Packaged food vendors must obtain a food license from the Village of Palatine.