Number 1: BARNWOOD BLOOMShttp://www.fleamarketgardening.org/2013/10/31/jeannes-barnwood-blooms/
Number 2: FLEA MARKET FAIRY GARDEN
This adorable flea market fairy garden was made by Wolff's Crafty Kids at Wolff's Flea Market Palatine. About 12 vendor and customer children 11 years old and under added their own personal touches. They had so many ideas! I just put out miscellaneous found supplies and let them have at it. I spy. What do you see? On display HERE.
|HOW CUTE IS THIS!|
Number 3: TREE LOG PLANTER
For 2 weeks I noticed 3 partially carved log bowls. I thinks they were rejects from a wood carver. A vendor won the at an auction and sold me this one for $5. I shoulda bought the others.
This easy project involved just a few steps:
- Drill a couple holes for drainage
- Line with gardening cloth
- Fill with compost or your favorite soil blend
- Since this was towards the end of the season, I just transplanted a few sedum clippings and annuals
- It is on display in front of a recycled pallet with has glass insulators containing LED lights.