FIRST TIME VENDORS AT WOLFF'S FLEA MARKET - PLEASE READ
Thank you for considering selling at one of Chicagoland’s best flea markets! Whether you are decluttering or starting a small business, we are here to support your endeavors!
To encourage this success and maintain our reputation as a legitimate, family-friendly shopping venue, we incorporate stringent merchandise rules.
|Counterfeit Dolce & Gabbana purse|
See the removable clip-on tag?
- Baby furniture: high chairs, strollers, cribs, car seats, formula etc. We do not allow because of safety and recalls. Even new items are included in this rule.
- Counterfeit wholesale electronics: Online, social media for-sale, marketplace groups and even local brick and mortar wholesalers are examples of well known avenues for selling counterfeit phone accessories - chargers, cables, headphones, earpods. Be aware of look alike boxes and items.
- Counterfeit sports jerseys: Garage sale/thrift shop/a guy/other sources might even tell you the jersey is real. It might appear to be crisp and clean with tags. Items are faked in varying quality. Please know your product before investing and bringing it out to sell. (Hint: Look for misspellings and bad stitching on fakes).
- Counterfeit or high end designer purses: Sorry it is very unlikely the (insert brand name) purse you found for $3 at a garage sale is real!
- And even if you are "sure" that your Coach or Louis Vuitton bag is real - you still cannot sell it. And other stuff, too, so let's just all read and re-read the rules and spread the love.
- Oh-and even if you think it is ok to sell a fake as long as you tell your customer - nope, still not cool. #afakeisafake
We like to teach you to buy safely and sell safely
While we aim (actually love) to educate new vendors, those who don’t get with the program may end up being permanently ejected.
Read this enchanting article about how to avoid buying counterfeits
OUR "MERCHANDISE COLLAGE"