BUY MOTIVATING WORKOUT GEAR FOR LESS - A REVIEW

By Sharon Wolff

Over the last year, regular exercise has been a very important aspect of my journey into Health and Fitness.

From first-hand experience, when I like my outfit, I feel positively motivated to get out and move. Because honestly, sometimes momentum can be a little challenging. 

Read these articles: 

Does Wearing Fitness Gear REALLY Boost Your Workout Motivation?
Do Your Workout Clothes Actually Affect Your Performance?

Given the technology of performance fabrics, "designer" workout clothing can be pretty pricey. Personally, I don't see the point in paying $40 or more for just the leggings alone. 

Because don't we all know that exercise = sweat? Perhaps this new tech fabric moves the sweat away from your skin and into its magic mesh. But to me - ahem - sweat is sweat - and it is only temporary. I would rather go for quantity and variety in my workout clothing. Then go home and take a shower.

I bought this brand new 2-piece heather design outfit upstairs in Palatine and give it 5 stars in all of my personal categories.

SHARON'S PERSONAL CATEGORIES:
COMFORT:  soft and stretchy
WASHABILITY: wash cold and hang to dry
PRICE: under $20
VERSATILITY: Wear top or bottom as part of your layered fashion look
SIZE; 1 size fits all

Plus, I bought post work out high-protein snacks from our food vendor downstairs.

So, ladies, if you work out, couldn't you use a few extra really cute outfits?

Support small business and get in shape, too! 
Several vendors at Wolff's Flea Market Palatine sell an array of soft, stretchy, comfortable and AFFORDABLE sets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST TIME VENDORS AT WOLFF'S FLEA MARKET - PLEASE READ

VENDOR TIPS FOR WOLFF'S FLEA MARKET

WATCH YOUR WEIGHTS